slipstream-devel

Re: [Slipstream-devel] Rider upper body roll and translation

From: Simon Fendall
Subject: Re: [Slipstream-devel] Rider upper body roll and translation
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:11:07 +1300

Hi, again, Dimitris,
I have just had a decent play on today's CVS, and with the suggested
values there is still significant head-shaking going on. Mostly it is a
wheelie/gear change coming out of a bend that turns into a ridiculous
head-shake down a straight. I've got my rider yaw as 70nm/rad and
7nms/rad. I'm thinking I'll need to turn up that damping.
Attached is setup, session recording and a screenshot of the thing going
down again as I quit. I was on a really good run of it working properly,
too.
Resolution has been fine since.
This is a real long recording, with a huge off track excursion, so it'll
be a good test of the replay technology.

And I hope you had a great Christmas!

Si