Re: [Social-discuss] Interoperability?

From: Jameson Rollins
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Interoperability?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 20:26:47 -0400

On Thu, 27 May 2010 19:57:19 -0400, Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
> No closed doors, just a discussion that's going on between the guys who
> are going to do a lot of the heavy lifting on this over the summer.
>
> They've been doing some work on looking at different codebases and are
> on the verge of making a decision, I hope.

Hey, folks.  I'm fairly new to this list and I now gather that this list
is geared toward a particular distributed social network platform that
some people are trying to put together (which I guess is called
"gnu-social").  I also gather that there have been some somewhat closed
discussions happening between developers of different platforms
(gnu-social, diaspora, etc.) about interoperability.  Is there a list
where a more open discussion is happening about that, ie. about open
distributed social-networking *protocols*?  I would much rather be on
that list.

jamie.