Re: handle_user failure?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: handle_user failure?
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:36:33 -0500

In the last episode (Sep 07), Tony Shadwick said:
> Yay, so I grabbed the latest cvs, ./configure runs beautifully, then
> make dies:
>
> ./configure: line 2834: VL_PROG_CC_WARNINGS: command not found
> ./configure: line 2845: AC_CXX_VERBOSE_TERMINATE_HANDLER: command not found
> ./configure: line 2849: syntax error near unexpected token
> `-fno-default-inline,fno_default_inline,CXXFLAGS'
> ./configure: line 2849:
> `AC_PIKE_COMPILER_FLAG(-fno-default-inline,fno_default_inline,CXXFLAGS)'

Strange.  Those are all defined in the ac_*.m4 files, which should have
been included/inserted into aclocal.m4 by the aclocal command.  I
currently build with autoconf 2.59 and automake 1.8, but earlier
versions should work also.  Whan you run ./autogen.sh, what versions
does it detect?

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden