Re: handle_user failure?

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: handle_user failure?
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:06:30 -0500 (CDT)

Of course this time it builds perfectly.

Dan, as much as I appreciate your help, you must refrain from logging into
my boxes and fixing them when I'm not looking.  Not only is it freaking me
out, but it makes me think maybe you're one of those elves left over from
the old shoemaker. :P

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group