Re: handle_user failure?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: handle_user failure?
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:24:13 -0500

In the last episode (Sep 07), Tony Shadwick said:
> > Strange.  Those are all defined in the ac_*.m4 files, which should
> > have been included/inserted into aclocal.m4 by the aclocal command.
> > I currently build with autoconf 2.59 and automake 1.8, but earlier
> > versions should work also.  Whan you run ./autogen.sh, what
> > versions does it detect?
>
> mail# ./autogen.sh

[ no version numbers detected ]

Ah.  You're using the older unnumbered autoconf/automake ports, I bet,
which I think ends up giving you 2.53 and 1.5.  The configure output
looks fine, so what happens if you run make?

> checking whether the compiler has __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler...
> yes
> checking for -fno-default-inline... yes
> checking for -fno-inline... yes

These config checks were generated by the autoconf macros mentioned in
your previous email, so they looks like they expended fine this time.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden