straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] testing and release

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] testing and release
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:25:38 +0300

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 18:48, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> Are you guys still seeing this, or has some random modification fixed
> this problem? I'll try to monitor the situation, too bad it's not too
> easy with the 30 minute frequency enforcement.

Oh well, it still happens. Nothing useful to see in the tcpflow output:

GET /slashdot.rss HTTP/1.1
if-none-match: "1ae25a-23ed-3f99419d"
accept-encoding: gzip
user-agent: Straw/0.20cvs
Host: slashdot.org

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error</h1><p>An internal server error occurred. Please

Not very useful, is it?

I'll file a bug with the slash project at sf, that seems to be the
correct procedure.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]