straw-devel

[Straw-devel] keybindings, location of category selector

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] keybindings, location of category selector
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:53:28 +0200

Two UI things:

Is the current set of keybindings logical or at least consistent with
other parts of the desktop? I noticed that many of the keybindings have
changed and a bit of a hard time with them, which of course doesn't mean
that the old keybinds were any more logical. But how were they picked?

Second thing is the location of the category selector; Jan, you added it
outside the buttonbox, what was your reasoning? Should it be inside
instead, there doesn't seem to be anything stopping us from putting it
there? Or am I missing something? I know it's called buttonbox, but it
seems to me you can add anything there.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]