Re: [STUMP] Drop the generation of stumpwm.texi

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Drop the generation of stumpwm.texi
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 21:18:48 -0500

"Diogo F. S. Ramos" <address@hidden> writes:

>> I know you wrote a few days ago about developing a module, I hope to
>> see what it is sometime soon.
>
> Heh.
>
> It is not a new module.  And it is just a silly one.
I'm still interested :) I really need to do something about some of the
modules that we're hosting anyway (swm-emacs for sure).  A number of
them have horrible bitrot.  If your working on anything I'm very
interested to know!

I know that I haven't been able to incorporate your last two proposed
changes.  Please don't be discouraged! I try to keep the project as
close to its original goals as possible. This is made difficult when
people interpret the goals differently than others (myself included).
Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

    Dave