Re: [STUMP] Drop the generation of stumpwm.texi

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Drop the generation of stumpwm.texi
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:28:49 -0800

I've been using the pavol contrib for the last couple years and I
absolutely love it and recommend anyone using pulseaudio check it out.
I love how it works well in two different keybinding scenarios. One is
if you bind a single key to say volume up or volume down, like a
hardware volume key. The other is when you binding it say "C-t v" you
can repeat commands without having to type the prefix again, so you
can do "C-t v kkkkkkjjjjjjmm" to turn the volume up several steps,
turn it down several steps, then mute and unmute.

https://gitorious.org/pavol/pavol/

I think I did need "flat-volumes = no" in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf for
it to work, so if you have a problem check that.

Scott