summer-of-code

Re: my annual complaint

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: Re: my annual complaint
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:01:12 +0400

I am sorry but when other competing organizations as us get a total of
60+ of slots, and have the same quality of code and work as us. There
is no reason I should think of mismanagement. That there are sponsored
by other companies that are friendly with Google  - yes. But
mismanagement, I am sorry it simply is not the correct word.

Thanks,
Kirill