summer-of-code

Re: Available slots

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: Available slots
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:44:03 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:15:41AM +0400, Kirill Kononenko wrote:

> > Every time you interfere with the slots, you're interfering with our
> > ability to resolve the remaining _real_ (unresolved) conflicts. With
> > the
>
> How does in interfere. I don't get reason - sequence chain here. You
> simply put them down at end of story. These scores only represent
> private cummulative opinion of people. So you make at least 2 logical
> errors in one sentence.

It seems that you do not understand the basic mechanics of how the
ranking/conflict resolution works. Please learn it, instead of blaming
others.

I want you to know that Micah has my (and probably others') full support
on this -- he did the right thing, and apologized as much as the
situation warrants. Please stop slinging mud at him.

-antrik-