Weekly Pheremone?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Weekly Pheremone?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 06:54:13 -0600

John A. Lopez writes:
 > Glen,  I havn't had the time recently to follow the discussions on
 > Swarm's development progress, so I am wondering whether there's an URL
 > (or whatever) which archives all such notes.  Is the Weekly Pheremone
 > still being written?

Heh, you got me.  I've been so busy on other fronts that I haven't
had time to do the Pheromone.  But, it's still supposed to be a
part of my job, so more will come.  Plus, the only real news is
that 1.0.3 had a bug in the Raster code and that new documentation
is being worked on.  So, there's not much new to report, really.
Things are coming to a head on other fronts, though.  So, I suspect
that there will be a Pheromone next week with some juicy tidbits
in it.

As far as the progress.  We archive all the mailing lists and put
them on the web at: