Re: Does an agent have "live" on a world???

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Re: Does an agent have "live" on a world???
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 13:43:01 -0500

At 12:04 PM 10/10/1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Sven N. Thommesen writes:

<snip>

> > And forgive me if this got too didactic -- I get this urge sometimes to
> > cross the t's and dot the i's ...
>
>Didactic?!?  Quit yer usin' dem big words!  Just 'cause you's gettin'
>your doctorate of filahsofy don't mean you can come back 'round treatin'
>us like dirt, now, ya hear?  [grin]
>
>glen

This, coming from the guy who just distinguished between 'affective' and
'effective' visibility? You must be invoking Rule 1 of Parenthood -- do as
I say, and not as I do! <g>

And whaddya mean, treat like dirt? Just 'cos I lectured to the list as if
everyone was a 5-year-old doesn't mean I'm treat'n anyone like dirt!

-Sven