Re: Is anyone modeling human-human interaction with Swarm?

From: gepr
Subject: Re: Is anyone modeling human-human interaction with Swarm?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:09:06 -0700

James Marshall wrote: And sorry for

> posting on the wrong mailing list originally, my mistake!

Don't ever apologize for posting!  Compared to other lists, we don't
really have a problem with spam.  Your note could easily belong on
swarm-support; but, since I started the swarm-modelling list, I'm
hyper-sensitive.

Come on, Sven, digest the responses and reply!  What do you
do all day, anyway?! [grin]  Work?  Bah!  Chatting with your
Swarm friends is far more important.

glen
--
glen e. p. ropella      =><= Hail Eris!
the swarm corporation   W:(505) 995-0818