Re: Is anyone modeling human-human interaction with Swarm?

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: Is anyone modeling human-human interaction with Swarm?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:40:20 -0600

At 11:09 AM 11/11/1998 -0700, Glen R. wrote:
>James Marshall wrote: And sorry for
>
>Come on, Sven, digest the responses and reply!

We will release no deep thoughts before their time! (No Sven2000 betas will
be foisted on anyone, not even for money.)

>What do you
>do all day, anyway?! [grin]

Nothing much, surfing the web and dreaming of instant fame and fortune,
like the rest of all the artificial agents in Dilbert-land <grin>

Oh, yes, and noticing in passing that BeOS 4.0, to be released imminently,
has switched from CodeWarrior to Cygnus EGCS on Intel... They don't say if
that means f77 and objC will be automatically available, but maybe. Just
what the Hive needs -- another fine platform to support Swarm on ;-)

>Work?  Bah!  Chatting with your
>Swarm friends is far more important.

Absolutely. But my employer begs to differ. Let's hope she doesn't have
time to read this thread!

-s