Publications that reference Swarm...

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Publications that reference Swarm...
Date: 11 Nov 1998 18:02:01 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm trying to put together a (reasonably) complete and canonical list
of all research publications that have used Swarm as part of their
research (either directly or indirectly and either explicitly cited in
the publication or not).

I'm interested in any (and all) of the following:

* Journal papers     (the best!)
* Conference papers
* Technical reports
* ... and any other miscellaneous forms that could
  reasonably be called `publications'

If folks could send them preferably directly to me <address@hidden>
(in BibTeX form would be nice if you have it) - I'd really appreciate
it.

I intend that this list will become part of our website, be
update-able and serve as a clearing-house for simulations that use
Swarm (in addition to the user community pages), and an index to all
the academic publications that have been produced.

(I suspect that there's a number of publications out there that have
used Swarm, that we have no idea about, and it's those, particularly,
that I'd like to tease out).

Regards,

 --- Alex

PS.  I have been tidying up the user community pages
(http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/user-community.html) recently,
to make it a little more navigable.  Comments and/or (esp.) updates
are welcome.  This page should be a living document!

--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden
  Swarm Program            |     web: http://www.santafe.edu/~alex