Is there any person use Alife to solve N-Queens Problem?

From: Jing Han
Subject: Is there any person use Alife to solve N-Queens Problem?
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:45:46 +0800 (CST)

Hello,friends,

  I want to use ALife to solve N-Queens Problem. I will try to program on
Swarm.Moreover, I'd like to see adaptive in my experiment.
  Now I want to know whethre there is any one else do the same job of
mine? Welcome to any discussion. If anyone who want to know more details
about my idea, please e-mail to me.

  Thanks a lot!

-------------------
Han Jing                                  Graduate Student
address@hidden                          AI Center
address@hidden                  Dept. of Computer Sci.&Tech.
Research:Agents,Artificial Life,KDD,CSPs  Univ. of Sci.&Tech. of China

      * 1.The address of "address@hidden" will   *
      *   be canceled 2 monthes later.                         *
      * 2.Please mail to me to address@hidden                *