Re: Publications that reference Swarm...

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Publications that reference Swarm...
Date: 15 Nov 1998 23:57:28 -0700

Publication list:
================

Folks,

The preliminary version of the Swarm research paper list is up!  Point
your favourite browser to:

 http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/user-community.html

The direct URL to the HTML version is:

 http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/user-publications.html

and the PostScript version is at:

 http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/user-publications.ps

Please do feel free to contribute!  If we've missed your paper, send
your references to either <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>.
We've bound to have missed many papers at this early stage.

Contributing references:
========================

I'd *really*, *really* appreciate you sending me your references in
BibTeX form.  If you're unfamiliar with the process, look at:

  http://www.cs.rdg.ac.uk/cs/research/Publications/howto.html

under "Step 3: Create a BibTeX entry for your file".

To get an idea of the appropriate format, please look at the BibTeX
data base for Swarm at:

 http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/swarm.bib.

Just about every different kind of publication is in there, from
Master's theses to journal articles.  It's simple to adapt one for
your needs.

For the Swarm paper list, I've adapted an existing style sheet that
supports an extra `url' field that you can use to point to an
abstract, HTML or PostScript version of your paper.  The style sheet
also supports `abstract' and `keyword' fields if you want to use them.

May your Swarm simulations continue to bring you many publications!

 --- Alex

--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden
  Swarm Program            |     web: http://www.santafe.edu/~alex