Re: [Swarm-Modelling] model problem

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] model problem
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:59:32 -0500

This post by alex reminded me that I had not added any cites for a while. A student of mine who went to work on a PhD in Ecology at FLorida sent me 2 publications I need to add. If the others among you have publications that are not listed, you can email me directly and I'll add them to the list. Or, if you have paid a Swarm membership fee lately, you can log in and do your own.

pj

Alex Lancaster wrote:
"JL" == John Lee  writes:

JL> Thank for your commentary.  I think I can make it much clear.  But
JL> "what other people had done with Swarm" means the "contributions"
JL> in SwarmWiki page?  Does somewhere have more models that I could
JL> reference?  Thanks again.

If you mean this page:

 http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm:_Community_contributions

then this mainly includes *code* that people have written and
contributed back to the community, but much more research has been
done with Swarm for which people have not written code.  Probably what
you want is the list of publications in which people have used Swarm
for various projects:

 http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm:_Community_publications

and particularly here:

 https://www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/sdg/biblio/