Gecko topology

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Gecko topology
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 13:52:30 EST

Dear y'all,
    Do any of you who fetched my stuff have any idea when you might be
able to give feedback on it?  In the absence of any real interest, I'll
just go ahead and please myself with what little I've managed to learn
so far.  I'd like to firm up the design this week, if I'm not expecting
anything from anyone.

    FWIW, I've replaced the "stuff" with more recent stuff, that may or
may not give a clearer idea of why I'm doing what I'm doing.  No big
changes, just added a population graph and mockup statistics.

Thanks,
    Ginger

P.S.(My apologies if you got this twice--I didn't get a copy of it, so
wasn't sure it really went.)