Re: BLT on HP (fwd)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: BLT on HP (fwd)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 18:12:17 -0500 (EST)

I realized I didn't cc the group, in case there
is someone else out there using HP's or who remembers
more about the xauth/send stuff in Tcl/tk/BLT.
 -r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html