Re: message probes

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Re: message probes
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 96 01:21:34 MDT

Yes!!! (well spotted :-)

Some students at the Complexity Summer School (who were also using Swarm)
pointed this out to me. Sorry about this. I will change this for the next
release...

************ A Question For the Entire Swarm UserBase **********************

Speaking of next release - I have been accumulating bug-fixes so it might
be worth having a mini-release soonish (2-3 weeks ?).

No major changes: just clean-up + a graphspace + a very simple entropy object
+ file-object + initialisation protocol).

However, I do not want to traumatise anyone so I don't mind waiting...

Also regarding the next release I am willing to upgrade to tcl7.5/tk4.2 if
a majority of the userbase is interested...

Again, I have no personal preference on that one - I will happily follow
the dictate of the masses :)

Simply email your votes...

Regards,

Manor.