can not run swarmapps on a DEC Alpha (different problems now)

From: Shai Ophir, ISE/Israel DTN 882-3470 19-Sep-1996 1711 +0300
Subject: can not run swarmapps on a DEC Alpha (different problems now)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 96 17:18:35 MET DST

Hello

After I defined the BLT_LIBRARY to point to the 'blt2.1/library' directory,
I don't get the previous errors I had (undefined BLT functions). But what I do
get is 'segmentation fault', without any error description.

a) Is there an error log where I can see the reason?

b) I couldn't make the directory 'blt2.1/library', since the 'make'
   claims that there is nothing to build for 'all'. Should I remove some files
   from this directory so the make will re-create them?

c) Any other idea on where the BLT_LIBRARY should point to? Perhaps to
   'blt2.1/src' ? (where the libBLT.a exists)? (in fact no, since I am using
   statis library and BLT is included in the application).

I'll appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Shai.