gcc 2.7.2.1 +gnustep objc patch

From: John Eikenberry [MSAI]
Subject: gcc 2.7.2.1 +gnustep objc patch
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 18:17:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am about to start trying to convince my system to compile the new
gcc-2.7.2.1 with the new (960906) gnustep objc patch. I was wondering
if anyone (Nelson?) knew whether this patch-level of the objc runtime
would effect swarm.

A couple of other unrelated questions. I was wondering if it had been
decided upon whether the next release of swarm would use the new tcl/tk?
I also was curious when this next release of swarm would be released
(if any decisions have even been made on this topic)?

Thanks,

John Eikenberry
(address@hidden)
 will deserve neither and lose both."