New User Community pages

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: New User Community pages
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 16:55:22 -0700

Fellow Social Organisms,

We've added a "User Community" web page and released the new
libtclobjc (which implies a swarmdocs change).  Please take a look at
the new page when you get a chance and send any comments you may have.
The new libtclobjc v1.1b5 should work with tcl 7.5/tk 4.1.  However,
I'm the only one that's tested it with both (unless some of the few I
sent the changes to are willing to pipe up and tell me whether it
worked).  With any luck, we'll get the gcc-objc-960906 patches Ted
contributed in the next release.

I'm especially interested in links to Swarm-related projects, even if
they're vapour-ware.  Anything on the web that is or will be
Swarm-related should have a link here.  We want to give potential
SwarmFest attendees ideas about what their colleagues are doing.  If
you'd like me to add a link to a vapour-ware project but don't have
any references to Swarm in it yet, then just give me the link and a
brief description of what's planned.  (For instance, Chantemargue
Fabrice has an interesting paper and gave a description in the survey
response, which I will put on the User page soon.  However, they don't
have it implemented in Swarm, yet.)

Thanks.
glen

|glen e. p. ropella (address@hidden) |                                  |
|Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            |
|www.santafe.edu/~gepr/home.html       |                                  |