Re: New User Community pages

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: New User Community pages
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 19:10:24 -0500

Hi-
If you read the email that I included in the libtclobjc-1.1b3 patch, or
look at the patch itself, it should be fairly obvious what needs to be
changed to get libtclobjc-1.1b5 to work with gcc-objc-960906.  If and when
gcc-2.8.0 gets released, the changes will apply to everybody.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems