RPM uploaded for gcc-2.7.2.1+objc patches

From: John Eikenberry [MSAI]
Subject: RPM uploaded for gcc-2.7.2.1+objc patches
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:44:14 -0500 (EST)

I've uploaded gcc-2.7.2.1 plus the 960906 Obj-C patches to
ftp.redhat.com/pub/incoming. I've been using this rpm for a while now,
and it seems to work fine. The swarm libs and sample apps all build fine
with it.

I just thought some in the swarm community may be interested in this.

John Eikenberry
address@hidden
 will deserve neither and lose both."
                                         --B. Franklin