Re: Changing the list return address

From: Holly Arrow
Subject: Re: Changing the list return address
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 10:39:27 -0800 (PST)

I vote for reply to swarm-support.  I am a lurker who is in the first
stages of trying to install swarm.  Although I don't understand much of
the conversation I am saving it for future reference when I will start
encountering (I presume) lots of problems of my own.

Holly Arrow, Assistant Professor   address@hidden

Department of Psychology  &  Center for Social Cognition & Decision Making
1227 University of Oregon               at the
Eugene OR 97403              Institute for Cognitive and Decision Sciences
Phone: (541) 346-1996        University of Oregon
FAX: (541) 346-4911          FAX: (541) 346-4914