Re: BLT Problems

From: Todd Allen
Subject: Re: BLT Problems
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 12:55:21 -0500

I think that I've found some more clues to the problem.  First of all, I
noticed that thought the BLTVector error is the only message that shows
up on the err.log file when I invoke heatbugs with "./heatbugs >
err.log", if I watch the xterm windows, I get a whole string of errors
inlcuding messages like:

        (tcl -eval:) invalid command name "busy"
                while executing
        "unknown_pre_tclObjc $name $args"

Also, if entirely remove BLT by deleting /usr/local/blt and all of its
subdirectories I get exactly the same errors.

Does this mean that swarm is not finding some of the libraries?  I used
that standard ./configure and make scripts for all of the packages so
everything should be in the standard places.  Any idea what's up here?

Todd