Re: Postscript version of swarmdocs-1.0.0

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: Postscript version of swarmdocs-1.0.0
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 09:00:24 -0600

At 04:27 PM 2/3/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I've taken the liberty of slapping together a postscript
>version of the html swarmdocs-1.0.0.  I placed it on the
>ftp site but not the web pages.
>
>If anybody's interested, take a look at it and see if it's
>any good.

Now that everyone *else* is finished tying up the ftp server,
[glad to see Swarm being so popular!] I just printed it all out
-- all 317 pages of it!

This may not be the Ultimate Manual (intro-for-newbies plus
the-Theory-of-Simulation plus programming-stuff-for-the-nerds),
but it certainly weighs in as a good start. And I don't have to
carry around my 21" monitor to read it.

Thanks, Glen.

--Sven