Re: Announcing Breeder 1.0

From: John Eikenberry [MSAI]
Subject: Re: Announcing Breeder 1.0
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:03:40 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Ludo Pagie wrote:

> Coming back to my question; is such use of the Breeder lib possible? Somebody
> else working on it (any GP variants?).

Hello,

I'm going to be working on a varient of this. I am going to be using a GA
to evolve pseudo finite state machines. I haven't gotten to this yet, I
first need to finish my environment (I only recently shifted from a class
3 lurker to a class 4...).

I am also currently working on a web page for my project which
(hopefully) will explain how I'm thinking about going about this.
I may be using the Breeder lib (chromosome part) for this. I haven't
dug into the GA code it provides yet, but it sounds like it will
at least be a good starting point (thanks JJ!!).

John Eikenberry
address@hidden

 will deserve neither and lose both."
                                         --B. Franklin