Re: Message forwarding...

From: Wojtek Kopczuk
Subject: Re: Message forwarding...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 21:25:41 -0500

Hi,
I haven't seen an answer to your question yet so here it is:
you can implement message forwarding in GNU ObjC.
Having following method does a trick:

-forward: (SEL) aSelector : (arglist_t) arguments {
  return [ obj performv: aSelector : arguments];
}

where 'obj' is an object to which method should be forwarded.
I am not sure how it is related to 'defobj' but I believe
this is one of these methods that should be available
anyway, am I right?

Wojtek

Wojtek Kopczuk              "There is no third way between
address@hidden       right and wrong"
IGS: wojtek                  Friedrich von Hayek
http://www.econ.lsa.umich.edu/~wojtek