SwarmFest Itinerary

From: L. Thomas Vest, Jr.
Subject: SwarmFest Itinerary
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 10:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

I will be arriving in Albequerque at 8:25 tonight, and driving to Homewood
Suites immediately thereafter. If I don't make it to registration by the
time you all leave, could you please leave my registration materials with
the Front Desk? I'll be happy to pay the registration fee tomorrow morning
at the first session, but I'd like to have a look at whatever materials
you're providing before the 'fest begins.

Thanks/see you soon,

Tom Vest

>For SwarmFest Participants.....
>
>  The SwarmFest will begin on the evening of Saturday, Feb. 15th, with
>a welcome reception at the Homewood Suites, the hotel where most
>people will be staying. We will be serving a buffet style dinner
>and beer and wine. It will run from 6PM to 9PM, and you should plan on
>stopping by once you have arrived in Santa Fe and gotten settled, in
>order to register for the workshop, pick up workshop information
>packets, and meet the faces behind the email messages on swarm-support.
>
>  I would also like to talk with anybody who is planning on making
>a presentation or demonstration, or who has a specific topic for
>a group discussion during the meeting. This will be a *very* informal
>meeting, and we'll nail down the specific schedule of presentations,
>discussions, demonstrations, and whatnot Saturday evening.
>
>  It would help us if you would send us details on the time at
>which you expect to arrive in Santa Fe, and for those of you
>who would like to make a presentation or give a demonstration
>of your work, send us an estimate of how much time you think you
>will need to do so effectively. Please send info on arrival
>time and/or needs for presentations etc. to: address@hidden
>
>  We are posting a rough outline of the workshop itinerary in
>the Weekly Pheromone, due out any hour now....along with a list
>of currently registered attendees and presentations.
>
>  We are looking forward to meeting all of you, and to participating
>in a free-ranging discussion of as many Swarm and modelling
>issues as possible.
>
>  See you soon!
>
>  Chris Langton
>    for the SFI Hive....

L. Thomas Vest, Jr.                           Conflict Early Warning Systems
Pacific Council on Int'l Policy         A Carnegie Corporation Project
Los Angeles, California 90089-0035             address@hidden
Fax (213) 740-9498                                          Fax (818) 349-2910