Installation hints...

From: Kevin Crowston
Subject: Installation hints...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:29:01 -0500

My immediate problem is that I'm about to install Swarm on MK Linux, and I
would welcome any hints about problems others have encountered.  A while
back, someone posted what they'd done to install Swarm on Redhat Linux and
even earlier, someone else did the same for MK Linux, but of course, I
didn't keep those messages and there doesn't seem to be an archive.  A
second thought--would it be possible to capture these kinds of messages on
the web site as "user installation experiences", organized per OS?  The
installation section now is pretty generic.

Kevin