[Fwd: Re: Which one?]

From: John A. Lopez
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Which one?]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:53:40 -0700

glen,

Met you at the fest - nice to meet you finally. Is the Swarm + binaries
for linux usable for Mklinux or should I go with just the source or
what?  John
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Which one? Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:28:39 -0700
glen e. p. ropella wrote:

> > My Boss is interested in installing Linux on a PowerPC Mac.  Which
> > version is better for Swarm programming mklinux or linuxppc?
>
> Any takers for this one?  I know we've got users using Swarm
> under mklinux.  I don't know about linuxppc (last I heard that
> was pretty immature).
>
> glen

glen,

The mklinux is the way to go. DR 2.1 is currently available, but don't
yet know if that version is compatible.  John

--- End Message ---