wish list: graphic capture

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: wish list: graphic capture
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 14:57:56 -0600

One of the sessions at Swarmfest dealt with our wish list for further Swarm
functionality.

One need that's felt deeply around here, but which may not have been raised
explcitly at the 'fest, is a way to save a given graph or bug raster with
method calls from objectiveC. Then we can put such method calls into a
schedule and create a 'movie' of a given run (see the CD that comes with
Epstein & Axtell's Sugarscape book).

If you also feel this should be on the to-do list, drop Glen a 'ditto'!

[ Then later, when this functionality is in, we can pester him for a way to
'play' the movies ... :-) ]

Sven