Sorting no problem (Ooops...)

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Sorting no problem (Ooops...)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 18:04:50 -0800

Hi again,

Sorry, false alarm. Sorting on Maps works.

The code that I posted in "Sorting problem" works fine if I just take
out the line which says [aMap setCompareFunction: compare].

Because there is no documentation for this feature I wasted a lot of
time with (SEL), @selector and stuff like that until I realized that
Maps default to [a compare: b] as compare function. So in general

-(int) compare: (id) anObject;

should work. Actually Manor had told me this before so pardon for
wasting everybody's time and bandwith.

Now on to other and more tedious bugs...

Regards,
-Benedikt
--
Benedikt Stefansson                 address@hidden