Re: Tool class (Long... *real* Long)

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: Tool class (Long... *real* Long)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:17:40 -0600

At 01:17 AM 3/20/97 -0500, Ken Cline wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I just want to bounce a concept off y'all...

Personally, I think Ken's suggestion has a
lot of merit! Perhaps we could call it CoolTools ? :-)

One question for Glen or anyone else who knows:
if Agent B finds one of its methods invoked by
*somebody*  and needs to know by whom, how does
it find out?

(I have in mind a situation where agent B finds it
needs to invoke InvalidCombination or some such
showstopping method, and wants to inform the world
who made it do that, which I envision happening by
agent B calling back to its caller asking it to
printSelf before saying "he did it!" and dying...)

-Sven