Re: New Swarm user wannabe

From: Ludo Pagie
Subject: Re: New Swarm user wannabe
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:27:12 +0100

>Hello, all.  I'm trying to get swarm 1.0.1 built and run the tutorial and
>am running into troubles.  Are installation questions appropriate to this
>list or is there somewhere else I can ask?
>

>Hal

Yes it is, also (perhaps first) take a look at the mail-archives
(http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/index.html), the FAQ
(http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/swarmdocs/faq/FAQ.html) and all other
docs (http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/swarmdocs/index.html)

More importantly (I don't how others received your mail but:) don't mail
attachments in a strange format (strange to my mailprog anyway). Just plain
ASCII, no attachments (in general)

Good luck, Ludo.