Objective-C manual

From: Gek Woo Tan
Subject: Objective-C manual
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:24:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm a new user to Swarm and Objective-C.  Could someone recommend a
tutorial/manual/documentation that teaches basic Objective-C syntax?
(Example:  I was doing a simple thing like determining whether a number is
even, and I don't know the syntax for the modulus operator.)

Thanks
Gek Woo

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-- Psalm 37:4

address@hidden
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~g-tan/