Re: Objective-C manual

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Objective-C manual
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 06:48:39 -0400 (EDT)

The original Next ObjectiveC manual (well, what's left of it after they
removed a few useful things) is still online, but they have been moving it
around
(along with everything else at apply, I should guess).  Today its at:

http://devworld.apple.com/ngs/lpp/adrpub/docs/dev/Rhapsody/OPENSTEP/ObjectiveC/index.html

Tomorrow, who knows.    You can order hardcopy from
  http://devworld.apple.com/ngs/lpp/adrpub/docs/dev/Rhapsody/apple.html

I guess you can download a copy, too (but I've not tried it).

 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu//pscs.html