Re: needed-software suggestion

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: needed-software suggestion
Date: 01 Apr 1998 15:26:45 -0800

I> I have considered downloading SWARM but am appalled by the
I> difficulyies experienced by much mosr computer-literate individuals
I> than I am, Pleas notify me when a download to Windows95 is possible
I> by a handholding procedure

We are happy to try to solve any problems you may have, but we
can't do that until you actually have one.

For those who are considering the use of Swarm under Windows 95, a
good way to avoid installation hassles is to avoid use of drives other
than the default, e.g. C:\.  We will try to make this less of nuisance
in the next release, but the fact is, ultimately, you'll need to
understand some of the underlying issues in order to make use of
Swarm, anyway.  Sorry.