STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

From: Gek Woo Tan
Subject: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:00:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I ran gdb and encountered the following error messages:

"/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/SHLWAPI.DLL": error reading line numbers
and
"/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/COMCTL32.DLL": error reading line numbers

And then at
0x100477e1 in _size_of_stack_reserve__ ()

That's when my application completely died.
(This application is originally written in Swarm-1.0.5, it worked there.
I'm not sure if the error is caused by compatibility, Win95's version of
Swarm-1.1 or Cygnus itself.)

How do I resolve this problem?

Thanks
Gek Woo

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-- Psalm 37:4

address@hidden
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~g-tan/