LinuxPPC: Swarm-1.1 finally works! (Sort of)

From: mparker
Subject: LinuxPPC: Swarm-1.1 finally works! (Sort of)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 19:13 -0500 (EST)

With Benedikt sharing some good news, I'll throw in with mine. I
finally got heatbugs running under LinuxPPC about 15 minutes ago, and
I'm going home happy.

At the moment, I'm still getting (apparantly objc related) seg faults
with the executable but, oddly, have managed to get things running
under gdb. (Kind of makes it difficult to debug the seg faults <g>.)
I agree about apparent flakiness of BLT8.0-unoff (BLT generally?),
but more about this and other things next week.

Miles Parker       The Brookings Institution
mailto:address@hidden  phone: 202.797.6136