Re: Problems on Irix 6.3: libffi won't work

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Problems on Irix 6.3: libffi won't work
Date: 12 Apr 1998 15:16:43 -0700

B> I've compiled tcl8.1a2, tk8.1a2 and blt8.0-unoff (the last one was
B> of course the hardest part and needed and endless number of
B> arbitrary hacks and tricks).

I got my hands on a Irix 6.4 machine, and installed the modified
blt8.0-unoff that's in

ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/needed-software

But I haven't been able to figure out why you had the problems you
did.  It worked fine for me.  Shrug.

One difference between BLT 8 and BLT 2.3 is that you need to have the
tcl8.0 and tk8.0 source code available when you are building it.  Also,
I used GCC (2.8.0).