cannot get into cygnus

From: vannarin
Subject: cannot get into cygnus
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:59:11 -0700

>From the cygnus console after run the second time.

Out of environment space
Bad command or file name

System:
win98
pentium pro 200
directory c:\cygnus and c:\swarm

problem:

The program is still function with no apprearance problem.Cannot run
heatbug or compile any program after exit the unix console(Cygnus).  I
am encountering the above message when I am trying to run cygnus the
second time.

Request:

Any one out there that may lead to the solution to this problem please
e-mail to me. I will give my appreciation ahead to you.

sincerely,
Vannarin Heng