Re: cannot get into cygnus

From: pauljohn
Subject: Re: cannot get into cygnus
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:02:03 -0500 (CDT)

Why send your message ten times?
Did you look in the cygnus faq and find their recommended
treatment for this problem in win95?  I'm not going to say the
problem is the same in win98 or that the swarm team is even
talking to you about this problem.  I did hit it in 95 and
the faq for cygnus gave an easy answer, as I recall it was
changing a memory setting for the program.
Paul J