newbie run-time error with win95

From: vanroekel . th
Subject: newbie run-time error with win95
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:18:25 -0400

I've successfully compiled swarm-1.1, hello world and heatbugs - at least I
couldn't find any compile error messages and exe's were created.  When I try
to run hello world or heatbugs I get the following message:
  assertion "cstring" failed: file "String.m", line 65.
Since everything compiled, my assumption is this is due to a path statement;
however my UNIX is rusty and my Objective C non-existant, so... any ideas?
Thanks.
Tim Van Roekel