Re: SimCAS work for anybody? Whither Rhapsody?

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Re: SimCAS work for anybody? Whither Rhapsody?
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:02:24 +0200

We may have ventured a bit far off-topic here, but...

Since I've added my 5 cents to further confusion about Apple's strategy
regarding
Rhapsody vs. MacOS X I'd like to recommend this article:

http://www.mackido.com/Opinion/RhapsodyDead.html

If what the author argues is correct all is well for Yellow Box and the
Objective-C/NeXT
legacy that it inherits. The convergence on OS X does not mean the
demise of Yellow Box,
but the contrary - that Yellow Box get's a better box to play in. Hail
Jobs if he brings this about.

--
With best regards,
-Benedikt

Department of Economics, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477, USA
Tel: (310) 825 4126     Fax: (310) 825 9528

4/3-7/1 1998:
Dipartimento di Economia, Universita di Trento, 38100 Trento, ITALY
Tel: +39 (461) 88 22 46 Fax: +39 (461) 88 22 22