Re: Initialization

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Initialization
Date: 18 Jun 1998 16:30:15 -0700

>>>>> "D3" == Doug Donalson <address@hidden> writes:

D3> Swarm team, where the heck is init_swarm(), I can't find it!  I
D3> thought I might patch it, yah right...

initSwarm is in simtools/simtools.m.

D3> Also, I don't suppose swarm is already set up for this sort of thing?

Not really, but you might like to look at how Archiver.m (simtools)
and WindowGeometryRecord.m (tkobjc) work.  It might be useful
infrastructure.

Checkpointing is on the todo list.  If you really need something now,
perhaps an OS-level checkingpointing system like Condor would do it.